At Angle Auto Finance, we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and we seek to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible. We will never charge you to make a complaint to us, and we are committed to being fair and impartial when handling your complaint.
How to make a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with a service provided by us, you can make a complaint in any of the following ways:
When making a complaint, please include your name and contact details and the details of your complaint, to enable us to resolve it quickly where possible.
If you are experiencing financial hardship, you can contact our dedicated team in any of the following ways:
We do it through an environment that values innovation and learning, new technology and a passionate, driven team behind us.
Do you need assistance to lodge a complaint?
We are committed to making our complaints process accessible to our customers. If you need assistance lodging a complaint or would like to appoint someone as an authorised representative to act on your behalf (such as a financial counsellor, legal representative, a family member, or a friend) please tell us.
Our complaints process
When we receive a complaint, we will resolve the complaint on the spot where possible. Where this is not possible, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint: we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint as soon as possible, usually within one business day;
- Evaluate your complaint: take steps to gather and review information to resolve the complaint as quickly as possible;
- Provide a written response: where a complaint is not resolved within five business days, we will provide you with a written response about the outcome of your complaint. We will provide the written response within the following timeframes:
- for complaints relating to hardship, default notices or postponement of enforcement proceedings (unless we require further information from you) – 21 days;
- for all other complaints – 30 days.
Contacting the Australian Financial Complaints Authority
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.