Effective as at 18 November 2021
The website at https://www.angleauto.com.au ("Site") is owned and operated by Angle Auto Finance Pty Ltd (ACN 161 130 696) of Level 23, 400 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 (“we”, "us" or “our”).
1. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
2. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
If you are a customer or potential customer of ours, you do not need to register or create an account on our website.
If you are a dealer, broker or introducer, you will need to use the log-in details that we have provided to you in order to access the Introducer Hub area of our website. In addition to, and with limiting the provisions of, any other agreement you or your employer may have signed with us:
- the log-in details that we provide to you for the Introducer Hub area of our website are for your use only. You agree not to share these log-in details with anyone else; and
- the documents and other information available on the Introducer Hub area of our website are provided to you for the sole purpose of assisting you to originate loans and novated leases with us. You agree to use these documents and other information for this purpose only and not for any other purpose.
3. YOUR PRIVACY
Collection of personal information
We may collect certain information including browser type, operating system and website visited immediately before coming to our Site. This information may be used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Disclosure of personal information
We may also disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, including to our related entities and service providers located in the United States of America, the Philippines and India.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All right, title and interest in the content, graphics, design, compilation, and other materials on, or related to, the Site (together, the “Materials”) is held by us or our licensors.
The posting of Materials on the Site by us does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Materials. Your use of this Site and use of and access to any Materials does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this Site or the Materials.
You assign to us all information regarding Site uses by you and all information or other materials provided by you to the Site in any manner.
5. ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION
The information on our Site is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our Site, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on the Site. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on the Site.
6. THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
We may allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) via our Site. You understand that unless otherwise explicitly stated, we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants or Merchant sites and accept no liability in relation to your use of those sites.
You understand that, unless explicitly stated otherwise, we and the Merchants are independent contractors without affiliation, and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
Where our Site contains links to other websites, these links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the terms and conditions of such other websites that they visit.
7. LINKING TO ANGLE AUTO FINANCE’S SITE
If you wish to create a link from your website to the Site, you agree that:
- you must first receive our prior written approval for any such link (which may be granted with or without conditions);
- you may link your site only to the home page of the Site;
- you must display the URL of the Site and our Angle Auto Finance icon (incorporating Angle Auto Finance trademarks or other material) clearly and prominently, without in any way altering such icon or damaging the reputation of Angle Auto Finance or goods and services we provide, or suggesting any association between Angle Auto Finance and other persons, organisations, goods or services, unless approved by us;
- if we allow you to use Angle Auto Finance trademarks or copyright material, you may use them only in accordance with our directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by us, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating Angle Auto Finance’s ownership of trademarks and copyright material; and
- we may take legal action in respect of any use of our name, trademarks or copyright material without our express permission
8. PROMOTIONS AND COMPETITIONS
10. UNACCEPTABLE ACTIVITY
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other legal rights of individuals;
- using this Site to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals (or otherwise harm or impede the security of the Site);
- altering the Site; and
- posting or transmitting to the Site any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or which is otherwise detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party's systems or network security.
All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) will become and will be deemed to be our sole property and not subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. By providing any submission to us, you assign all of your rights, title and interest in (including intellectual property rights) in your Submissions to us from the date of submission or provision. Without limiting the foregoing, we will be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
12. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this Site or the Materials, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, that this Site will be secure or in relation to non-infringement of third-party intellectual property (or other) rights.
These disclaimers and limitations on liability set forth below are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This Site and its Materials would not be provided without such limitations.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this Site, any Materials, or any feature of this Site at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Site or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Site is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event will we be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense (even if advised of the possibility of such losses, damages or expenses and irrespective of the manner in which it occurs) which may be suffered due to your use of this Site and/or the information or Materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this Site and/or the fact that certain Materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
To the extent that permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we expressly limit our liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies:
- in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:
- the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
- supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our related bodies corporates, officers, directors and shareholders harmless from any liability, loss, claims and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of any infringement by you of the intellectual property rights of a third party in relation to your use of the Site (and any materials or information you submit in relation to the Site).
15. VENUE & APPLICABLE LAW
16. CONTACT US
Telephone: 1300 561 868
Post: Attn: Customer Experience
Angle Auto Finance
PO Box 20125
World Square NSW 2002